tirsdag den 17. april 2012

Everything about you - part 1.

You were really busy texting with one of your friends on your phone. You walked fast down the street and didn’t notice a person was in front of you. You walk straight into someone. You fell on the ground and twisted your ankle. ¨
You:’’ Aw. Aw. Aw.’’ 
You looked up in these beautiful green boy’s eyes. It was Harry Styles… THE Harry Styles. Harry Edward Styles. 
Harry:’’ I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you. Is everything okay?’’ 
You just looked at him with big eyes. 
You:’’ Ehm. Yeah sure.’’ 
But when you tried to support on your ankle you failed. Harry helped you to get on your feet. 
Harry:’’ Wouldn’t it be best to get a doctor to look at it?’’ You were totally out of words. 
Harry was just waiting for your answer.
You:’’ Yeah.  I should.’’ 
Harry just smiled at you and slowly removed a curl of his from his eye.
Harry:’’ My car is over here. I can give you a ride?’’ You looked at him with big eyes again. Harry laughed and said:’’ It’s kinda scary when you do that.’’ You just blushed and smiled a little smile. 
You:’’ Do what?’’ Harry made big eyes. It made you laugh. 
You:’’ You don’t really need to give me a lift. There’s lot of caps. I bet you’re busy anyway. But thanks.’’        

Tell me what you think!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Like Helena, I want the next part. It's really good :D So excited for the next part :*
    - All love Cecilie, Denmark

    SvarSlet
  2. Orrg!:D<3 If you want to make a new one, can you do on with Niall Horan??<3

    SvarSlet