søndag den 8. april 2012

LOVE STORY?

I'm thinking about making a love story. But I need to know, if anyone would read it. So I made a outtake from the story. Please tell me what you think. Thank you for reading my imagines, btw! Imagines will still be made, even though I make a love story.

You were really busy texting with one of your friends on your phone. You walked fast down the street and didn’t notice a person was in front of you. You walk straight into someone. You fell on the ground and twisted your ankle. You:’’ Aw. Aw. Aw.’’ You looked up in these beautiful green boy’s eyes. It was Harry Styles… THE Harry Styles. Harry Edward Styles. Harry:’’ I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you. Is everything okay?’’ You just looked at him with big eyes. You:’’ Ehm. Yeah sure.’’ But when you tried to support on your ankle you failed. Harry helped you to get on your feet. Harry:’’ Wouldn’t it be best to get a doctor to look at it?’’ You were totally out of words.
 

8 kommentarer:

  1. I dont like the part, where you say Harry Styles, the Harry Edward Styles or something like that :)

    Sorry my english is not so good..

    SvarSlet
  2. Would love to read it! Will be looking forward to it - hopeing that you will in fact make it.
    Btw. I love reading your imagines!

    @StephanieMumm

    SvarSlet
  3. I love your imagines, can you do both?
    http://bypernilleleger.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. If you want to write it yourself, then you definitely should! I'm sure many would like to read it :-)

    Want to check out my imagines? :-)
    http://imagineharryzaynlouisliamniall.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  5. If you looking for a new 'member' to write, i would love to do it!
    I can reed about every day!:-) Hope you will answer!:-)
    - Sorry, my english is not so good, btw im danish. :-)

    - Cecilie.<3

    SvarSlet
  6. LOVE IT <3 especially that it is with harry is the male main character. I want more of the story. Checking One Directin Imagines every day for new stories :D
    Woul you like the facebook site "I'm a Proud Directioner" ?

    -Love Cecilie from Denmark <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Heeeeey :-)
    I think you should do the love story. I think it could be very very good.. :-)
    But only do it if you want to :-)
    - I would looooooove to read it :-)))
    xoxo Simone, from Denmark

    SvarSlet
  8. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-One-direction/408583655837960 Please like our page :) <3

    SvarSlet